More Changes To eBay Partner Network (ePN) | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 21 July 2009

More Changes To eBay Partner Network (ePN)

My friend used to tell me that she loves eBay Partner Network. Well, more than Amazon affiliate program, that was what she said. However, with changes to the programme a few months ago, she felt a little lost love. Now, there will be new changes and I would not be surprised if she abandoned the programme entirely.

I don't know about you but after reading through the new round of changes, it seems to be more trouble than it is worth. I am sure no one likes to clinch a sale only to be told that that the sale doesn't count because it came from such and such a referral link and you would not be getting your commission!

I am so glad that I never started the programme in the first place. Sure, it's not available in Malaysia still but there are ways to go around it if we wanted to. That's why, I thought that it was worth too much trouble. Now, it's double trouble!

0 comments:

Post a Comment