Man Auctions Back For Advertising On eBay | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 17 August 2009

Man Auctions Back For Advertising On eBay

Not too long ago, we had an American woman who offered to tattoo her body permanently for a year, anywhere that is usually visible. She says this idea just popped into her head and she thinks that it's a good way to put herself through her studies to upgrade herself.

I don't have information how that auction ended though I would not pay someone to advertise my product, especially someone who doesn't usually go anywhere but stay at home.

In this case, Australian Ash Mackinnon is offering his back to raise money to put him through a bad financial patch after putting his wife through cancer treatment in America, mostly on credit.

While I think that it is fine for someone to offer wherever up for auction for the purpose of advertising, I wonder which company would want to advertise their product, service or brand name on the back of a senior citizen. Don't tell me that this walking billboard would be walking around topless or at least bareback in public most of the time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment