Perfect Wedding | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Perfect Wedding

My friend, Sam, is planning to get married at the end of the year, probably during the year end school holidays. Actually, I should say that he is planning to get married since all the planning is done by his fiancée. Sam, for all I know, could get married tomorrow without any fuss.

Sam's fiancée on the other hand, probably like all brides-to-be, would like everything to be perfect, from wedding photographs to wedding reception, wedding favors, right down to her vera wang wedding gown. She is also making sure that everyone that matters would be on the guest list.

My friend, Julie who is an amateur wedding planner, tells me that planning a wedding is a lot of work, even if it's just going to be held locally with only one reception. She says that it could be most stressful especially for someone who has no experience. However, Sam's fiancée wants to be hands on and doesn't mind planning the wedding without Sam's help.

I can probably understand why she is putting herself through all the stress. I bet she will be very satisfied with her hard work once her wedding is over and done with, knowing that everything went as planned and everyone had a most memorable time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment