Featuring "It's Happy Bunny" | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 29 December 2005

Featuring "It's Happy Bunny"

Cyberpartygal's WebStore is excited to welcome "It's Happy Bunny" to the Store!

Who is "It's Happy Bunny"?
It's Happy Bunny™ won the Award for Best Art Brand License of the Year! It was presented by LIMA ( The Licensing Industry Merchandisers Association ) during the International Licensing Show in New York, USA.

Famous quotes by "It's Happy Bunny":
LOVE BITES
LIFE.GET ONE.
I've been naughty. So What.
Cute but Psycho
I'm not mean. You're Just a Sissy.
You Suck and That's Sad,
Boys Lie and Kind of Stink
It's All About Me. Deal with It.
Not Listening
Hey you make me throw up a little.
It Worries Me How Dumb You Are.
Hi Loser.
I Know How you feel. I just don't care.
I Hate Everything.
Give me your number! Like I'd Ever call you.
Crazy Doesn't Even Cover It.
Let's Focus on me.
Hi. Cram It.



All material © and/or TM Mr. Jim Benton

0 comments:

Post a Comment