Scammer in the Making? | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 28 April 2006

Scammer in the Making?

Recently came across an eBay userID from Malaysia, who has been garnering positive feedbacks like crazy, purchasing items priced as low as MYR0.01 ... where I bet, cash never changed hands.... is he a potential scammer?

I came to notice him when he bidded & won two of my MYR1 items (yeah, I do sell low-cost items too), which amounted to MYR4, inclusive of postage.

He did not pay up and has yet to ask me to leave him a positive feedback, perhaps he knows I'm a serious seller and not one who is into "feedback exchange", cos I sent him payment details and reminders.... MYR4 may be a small amount but a deal is a deal, right?

What to do, what to do? Do I report him to the authorities? But there's no concrete proof that he has done anything wrong.... *headache*

0 comments:

Post a Comment