Drive + Passion = Successful Netpreneur | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 8 July 2006

Drive + Passion = Successful Netpreneur

While I myself do not claim to be a successful netpreneur, having been in discussion with some pretty successful ones from eBay and Lelong, I have found that these people all share the same drive, passion and enthusiasm for their "job".

Most of them are into eCommerce alone, one-leg-kick, so to speak, and have no superiors overlooking their shoulders, therefore, the trader himself decides if he wants to make or break. That's where self-motivation and drive come into the picture.

As for passion, most traders started off trading with things that they are passionate about. Am I suggesting that I am passionate about
sexy lingerie? hehehe I digress....

Back to topic.... these traders already know their product well since they have been passionate about their hobby since before they decided to trade online. And what is better than to turn a hobby into a money-making concern, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment