The Kiasu-est Order of All | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 25 September 2006

The Kiasu-est Order of All

~*~ click on image to enlarge ~*~

I have mentioned a few times that being a Seller and exposed to the public, I have the fortune and misfortune of meeting all kinds of people.

Fortunate in the sense that alot of my buyers are now my buddies. Which is good since I get to enlarge my circle of friends.

And then there are people who ask for discounts, ask for free shipping (which aren't that big a deal) and there are people who write in to ask for an item to be sent to them FREE. Can you beat that?

And as you can see from the order above, there is someone who recently checked out from
Cyberpartygal's WebStore with only all the freebies. I wonder if she even read the terms of the freebies or not. Should I laugh or cry?

Her order has been trashed and I have told her not to deposit the shipping charge of MYR8.50 to me. Well, if she does, I guess I'm gonna forfeit her. MYR8.50 is good enough as processing fee. Don't you think so? -.-"

0 comments:

Post a Comment