Do I Keep The Angels? | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 24 November 2006

Do I Keep The Angels?

In a recent post, I wrote on my new revamped WebStore with a different landing page and new graphics in conjunction for Christmas.

So after I got everything up, I asked my Sifu what he thinks of the graphics. Are the angels nice? He said, I have too many angels there.

So I asked, then how many shall I reduce it to? He said, "How about none?"

Hah... but I spent so much time putting them up. They're so cute. And it's only for a month.

He said, this is a
WebStore and my main concern is for it to be attractive enough for people to stay and browse and hopefully make a purchase. Cute or not, my WebStore is not my house where I decorate it as I like. He told me that GIF images are passe.

Here's the screenshot once again.

So how? Shall I take the angels off? Or shall I reduce the angels to three or six?

0 comments:

Post a Comment