The Amazing Goji Berry | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 27 January 2007

The Amazing Goji Berry

I was first introduced to Goji berry by a friend who is into organic food and health products. She travels a lot and is exposed to many things that are not avaialbe locally. One day, she brought me a bottle of Goji Berry Juice and asked me to try it out.

I was amazed that after taking it for a couple of days, I felt more energetic and less sleepy! People who know me know that I sleep a lot hahah!

Moreover, I also felt that my appetite and overall digestive system had improved. I wasn't expected that so it was a pleasant surprise.

Since it was so good, I shared it with my family members.
Goji Juice is said to be the single food source that is most nutritionally dense in the world.

Goji berry juice also promotes healthy joints, regulate blood pressure, strengthen immune system and improve general metabolism because of its richness in naturally occurring minerals and amino acids.

My family members all reported improved general health.

Isn't it surprising that these small berries can contain so many nutrients? I am stll in wonderment.

I am confident that with long term consumption of goji berry juice, we all will benefit much from the goji berry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment