Another Freebie Order | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 24 February 2007

Another Freebie Order

I just received two orders for freebies today, made by one person. I do not want to speculate if this is the same person as the one who made freebies orders during the Chinese New Year, but truth be told, such people are pissing me off more and more.

Now, whenever I see an order coming in, the first thought that comes to mind is, "Is this genuine?" Yes, it's that hard to come by and currently there are more fake orders than real ones.

Whenever I receive such orders, I will just mail them back to let them know that their order does not qualify for a free, or their order is invalid or their delivery address is erroneous, whichever applicable.

It is a waste of time to even write to these people, cancel their orders and restock the store, but I guess to these people, anything goes for a freebie! If you are inconvenienced, it is your own problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment