Tips & Tricks of Google AdWords | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 24 February 2007

Tips & Tricks of Google AdWords

When my friend, Mark, introduced me to affiliate marketing where he is earning a handsome revenue every month, I was a little skeptical about it as Mark told me that I am supposed to buy Google AdWords and advertise my affiliate products. I did not try it out as I have heard people loosing money on Google AdWords.

But tonight, in my random surfing, I saw a webpage that says,
FREE - Download 5 Chapters from eBook Now. Of course I could not resist it since I do want to learn more about AdWords and if I could implement the five tips and tricks of successful Google Adwords that are freely shared with us in this booklet and extracted from the '37 Killer AdWords Pay-Per-Click Secrets Exposed', co-written by a former Google Insider, then I am sure it is worth my time, money an energy to venture into affiliate marketing.

I understand that even small fries like me without a giant budget can create Google AdWords Pay-Per-Click campaigns if only I know how to use proven words, format and ad structure.

After reading the booklet, I am all fired up to implement what I have learned from the booklet and am confident that I will not go wrong since these tricks have been tried, tested and proven to be successful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment