Who NEEDS PosPay? | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 19 May 2007

Who NEEDS PosPay?

Usually, I do not bother with online payment processors unless I want to use it then only do research on it but since I already have my payment processor, I have not bothered with the competitors.

Today, I came across PosPay. I have actually heard of PosPay, a subsidiary of Pos Malaysia, but did not look in depth into it. Today, though, I decided to check out the website because I received a leaflet that says that I will be eligible for two times bonus points for my Kad Mesra. My friend told me that bonus points collectors are petty people, but HECK, WHO CARES?

So I went to Pospay.com.my but I don't see that it is anything exceptionally special. Ah, no wonder it did not take off too well. I mean, I could do all the things that it is doing with my Maybank2U account. I prefer to use Maybank2U since my funds are there and I need not even transfer them to Pospay where I will not be given interest on my balance, unlike my Maybank account. Though the interest for savings account is not much, but at least it's SOMETHING, right?

I browsed through the handful of merchants but there isn't one store that I would like to purchase from. So there ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment