Making Technology Work For Us | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 16 December 2007

Making Technology Work For Us

The other day, I wrote a post about working smart with the help of tools of the trade. For people like me who earn a living online, we need to be connected to the internet at all times. Well, at least for most of the day!

I have the Nokia E61i and iPhone but it never hurts to have another gadget to use. I also wrote that we cannot depend entirely on technology but if I have three gadgets to make use of, I am sure I could work so much more efficiently.

I would not say that Nokia N810 is a dream gadget since it does not support 3G connectivity and neither does it spot a camera, as far as I can see but then it is an internet tablet or UMPC and would be great to have. My wi-fi connection, which I named Amber Chia , still has plenty of bandwidth to share among all my gadgets.

I am too cheap to buy it so will have to depend on luck to WIN it from Forumer™. If you do not know yet, they are giving this baby away to celebrate their fourth birthday! I wonder what they will be giving away in their fifth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment