Technology Woes | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 1 December 2007

Technology Woes

I understand that technology is supposed to help us be more efficient in our work but then I have been having so many problems with technology recently that I could not work until they do, if you know what I mean!

I am such a technology noob that I wish there's someone to help me to do everything and I just use them! What I hate the most is troubleshooting. Ughh when things do not work out, I would rather just give up rather than get to the bottom of the problem. I don't handle stress well and would rather send out S.O.S. messages and see which friend would help me with yet another problem!

Heh.... I'm a girl and people forgive me for that because girls are supposed to be stupid when it comes to technology and directions! The other day, my friend was so surprised that I managed to make something work. He kept telling me that it does not work and will not work here in Malaysia but I showed him that it is possible and all thanks to the instructions I read on the internet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment