Consulting With New York IT Consultants | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Consulting With New York IT Consultants

This morning, I had the chance to talk to my friend, Paul, and I asked him why he did not implement information technology to the day to day running of his business.

He told me that he is not personally knowledgeable of IT nor is he prepared to expand his staff when they are better suited to do what the do best in architecture and construction. Besides, Paul says that while most of his associates are downsizing their companies in view of rising operational cost, it is an unwise move to expand to include an IT department within his offices.

I certainly understand his concerns, especially in keeping cost as low as possible in view of the bearish market but then if he doesn’t take the chance to improve on his IT operations, then he is losing his competitive edge.

I mentioned a New York IT Consulting firm which he could consult with and they may be able to provide him with ideas and solutions on how to apply IT effectively to his business operations without going out of budget. With an office in New York, I am sure that Paul would have heard of iCorps Technologies before. It is just that without the push, he would never have thought of it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment