Air Asia Big Big Sale Unbelievably Low Priced Airfare | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 4 July 2008

Air Asia Big Big Sale Unbelievably Low Priced Airfare

My friend tells me that he will be going to Vietnam for a holiday at the end of this month. He'll only be gone for four days. I asked him if he will be taking Air Asia but he says no. He'll be taking Vietnam Air. Ho-kay!

Anyway, he is keeping tabs of Air Asia's promotion and he asked me to check it out. Seriously unbelievably low priced at only MYR0.05, even for international flights. Can any airline go lower than that? Yes, there was once a $0 promotion.

Is there anyone now who still could not afford to fly? I remember the days where if you do not have MYR10,000 cash to spare, don't even think of going overseas. Yes, now everyone could surely fly. Of course, the return ticket will not be MYR0.05, sorry to say that but still, it will be a whole lot cheaper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment