The Efforts Of Losing Weight | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 10 July 2008

The Efforts Of Losing Weight

My friend, Serena, has been trying to lose some weight. However, sometimes I wonder if it’s her genes or diet or hormone. I do see her putting in the effort to keep her weight down like hitting the gym a couple of times a week, jogging, cutting down her food intake, etc, unlike me.

Serena said that she has not been successful in keeping her weight down even if there is slight improvement at first and it will rebound. I feel quite bad that I am not able to help her. Although her weight “problem” is not really a problem, and we all love her just the way she is, it is an issue in her mind and is affecting her self-esteem and confidence.

Right now, Serena is trying out Phentermine without a prescription. She said that she may go for liposuction for quicker results. Eekkkkk I draw the line when it comes to plastic surgery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment