Laptop or Netbook | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 4 July 2008

Laptop or Netbook

A friend of mine asked me which laptop to buy after reading about my new laptop purchase. Well, his budget i s only RM2000 - RM3000 and he said that he will not demand too much from it. This guy may travel a lot but I think due to the nature of his job, he does not require a laptop.

I suggested that he buy a netbook since it would be cheaper and it would be able to do all that he wants like word processing, emailing, browsing and many more features. The price is very reasonable and within his budget as well.

I have contemplated buying a netbook too but decided that although it is small, light weight and highly portable, I could not do serious work on it. In the end, I bought a laptop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment