Shopping During Work Hours | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 4 July 2008

Shopping During Work Hours

Just now, my friend called me up and asked if I would accompany him to shop for tiles, accessories and furnishings for his home an. You may remember that I have a friend who is building his home. Yes, it has been almost two years already! Thank god he is in the final stages. Phew!

My friend told me that he had to get matching tiles, plasma tv mount for his entertainment room and look for bathroom vanities.

At first I thought that he meant tonight so I said OK, I will go. But then he said, right now, in the afternoon! Huh... just because he could go or leave anytime he likes because he is the son of the boss does not mean that we all could do the same! I need to work also!!

In the end, I had to turn him down. Cheh.... the weather was so hot this afternoon I would rather stay indoors with the air-conditioner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment