New Lelong Forum | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 8 August 2008

New Lelong Forum

If you are a Lelong member, I believe you would already know that Lelong.com.my has a new forum here: http://forum.lelong.com.my/bbs/

Hhmmm if I remember correctly, since I became a Lelonger, this is the third board that they have.... littering the web with old forum threads and postings.

I had the opportunity to check the board out earlier this morning and I tell you, reading the threads are a pain. For one, their porting of posts from the previous forum to then current one has been awful. All the codes and formatting have failed to function in the new boards hence you will be reading a post, and half of them will be the formatting in HTML, instead of text! Let's not even talk about images.

Bah... I think they should have at least rectified the problem while keeping the old board, then only port the whole thing over once again. What do you think of the new Lelong Forum?

0 comments:

Post a Comment