Business As Usual | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 30 September 2008

Business As Usual

It has been declared that the first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri will be on 1st October, 2008 as we have expected. So the first and second days of Hari Raya will be public holidays. While some of my Muslim friends are taking Friday off as well to string a long 5-day weekend break, it will be business as usual at CyberpartyGal's WebStore

You KNOW we don't take any leave, right? But I think that soon I will be taking a break, considering that I still have not replenished stocks on my store. Once the new supply arrives, I would not have the chance to take a break at all for at least a couple of months more.

During long holidays, there will be way more joybidders than normal, I don't know why. We may be busy celebrating the festivities but there will be people who have so much time on their hands that they would just go and prowl the auction market places and place bid after bid after bid.

Also, I noticed that during holidays like these, there will be one or two fresh con cases. Yes, they do know how to take advantage of the shipping break. So, no matter if you are a buyer or seller, be extra careful during festivities like these.

Once again, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Post a Comment