Addicted To Nintendo | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 9 April 2009

Addicted To Nintendo

My sister recently bought a Nintendo game console from a colleague. It was not exactly a good deal but she says that it was hardly used so it was like brand new. Besides, the colleague has included some games for her for free and it came with a protective casing as well.


Now that my sister tells me that she loves playing with it, I am thinking of getting the Nintendo DSi too. I love the one in black and it matches all my other devices. My mobile device, camera and iPhone are all black in colour too.

A brand new Nintendo DSi retails at US$169.99, not exactly cheap, but not too expensive either. My sister says almost all her friends have one, so I guess it is pretty affordable to the common folks too.

What I like of the Nintendo DSi is that besides being a game console, it comes with a camera as well, though I have no idea its quality. It would be good for the days when I am too lazy to bring along my camera and the battery of my mobile device is almost flat.

Right now, I still have no idea if I should get it, mainly because I don’t have time to play games!

0 comments:

Post a Comment