My Watch Collection | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 10 June 2009

My Watch Collection

When I was younger, I used to collect watches. No, those were not designer luxury watches but fashion watches that came in various striking colors and odd shapes. I guess back then, I didn't realize that watches, like mobile phones, are status symbols.

Now, I no longer collect cheap fancy watches but have invested quite a bit of money on a designer watch that I wear all the time. It's funny that even though I am not an accessories person, I must wear a watch or I would feel "naked", though I don’t depend on it totally to tell the time!

Of course, if I have spare money, I would like to start a new watch collection but this time, it would not be cheap fancy watches but quality designer watches. You can see how stylish and elaborate watches are as you could see from those featured and reviewed on StyleHive. Obviously, these designer watches don't come cheap but these timeless timepieces are made to last and have no problems being passed from one generation to another.

My friend told me once that while women would pass jewelry pieces to their daughters, men would pass a watch to the sons. I guess he is right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment