Passion For Luxury Watches | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 6 June 2009

Passion For Luxury Watches

I met up with a friend a couple of days ago. It really has been such a long time that we nearly could not recognize each other. LOL I was surprised that he is now trading luxury watches online. He told me that I inspired him to start an online business similar to mine.

I remember telling him that if he wanted to start a retail business, he needs to look for a niche product and he must have a passion for it since he would be facing the product day in and day out. It doesn't really matter what product it is; it could be lingerie, diet pills or even comic books.

My friend finally decided on luxury watches, something that he himself likes and have a personal collection too. I am glad. Even though he doesn't need this business, at least he gets monetary gain from his hobby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment