Further Education | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Further Education

My friend, Francis, told me that if I wanted to start a degree course, I have to do it fast because soon it would be too crowded as there are plans to merge two universities.

I wanted to join him at his university, you see, but had been unable to spare the time to even make a visit and make enquires on the courses available.

I now think that based on my busy work schedule, I may as well enroll for an online university degree rather than waste precious time commuting for classes. The university is quite a distance away, you see, and if I cannot afford time now, I don't see how I could then!

In any case, I shouldn’t rush. While it may boost my self-confidence with a university degree, I really don’t need one to run my business now.

"This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment