Long Awaited Holiday | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 July 2009

Long Awaited Holiday

A friend told me that she is envious that I work from home. She says that I could go on a vacation as and when I like while she has to wait for her annual leave once a year.

Well, life here is not as good as she has envisioned. She doesn't know that I have longed for a romantic cancun vacation for ages already but it has yet to happen because I can't seem to find an opportunity to get away for too long. International travel is out of the question for now.

See, even if I may work from home, time is never mine. Unlike my friends who are full time employees, I am never able to draw a distinct line between work and leisure hours, between working and personal time. Yet again, a relaxing vacation will have to wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment