Beauty & Cosmetology | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 10 October 2009

Beauty & Cosmetology

My sister, Kelly, who works in a beauty house in Tennessee, told me that after eight years with the company, she is ready take up a new skill in either make up or hair styling. The company would occasionally bring in beauty experts to serve their clients, and after seeing how they work, my sister thinks it is a pretty interesting job.

There are good cosmetology schools in tennessee and enrolling in one would not be a hassle even though she says that she is hard pressed for time but I think that if the interest is there, she would make time for it.

Kelly also suggested that I pick up a beauty skill so that we could go into business together. I used to be a hair dresser for my friends but it has been a long time since I held a pair of scissors but partnering with Kelly in such a venture is certainly worth considering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment