Personalized Christmas Gifts | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 3 October 2009

Personalized Christmas Gifts

Even though Christmas is still some months away, as a business person, it is time to plan gifts to send to my customers. My business may be just a small concern but I like to keep a close rapport with my customers to keep them happy and coming back for yet another round of shopping.

Since I don't have a big budget for gifts, I try to find something that is small and light for easy and low-cost shipping yet useful and would make a wonderful reminder to customers of my online store. My sister suggested Personalized Lip Balm since I have more female customers than male. Besides, lip balm would come in handy during the cold season and it is definitely something different. At least it's not as common as pens and caps and not as expensive as printed t-shirts!

I am very receptive of her suggestion but I like to keep my options open since there's still time to plan. My concern is how long lip balm could be stored since I may have to order in bulk and it would be more than I could send out since I am not going to send to everyone on my mailing list, just those whom I know who are celebrating Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment