Hobby Gift | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 15 November 2009

Hobby Gift

My cousin brother, Ken, is already home for the holidays and since his birthday is just around the corner, he has invited all of us cousins to his informal birthday party later this month. I have to say that I used to be very close to my cousins but we have drifted apart as we grow older and have our own lives to lead. This would be a good opportunity for us to reconnect.

I was discussing with my sister, Kelly, the kind of gift to get our cousin. She would not be able to attend Ken’s birthday party since she is in the United States but she said she wants to share with me the cost of the gift that I am going to buy.

Kelly suggested that we get him a Pool Cue case since Ken loves to play pool so much. In fact, he's so good at it that he even represented the State in competitions. Unfortunately, Ken had to give up his dream of playing pool competitively because his mother objected to it. However, until today, Ken still plays pool as a hobby.

I agree that a pool cue case would be a great gift. If not, it would still be a gift related to his hobby; perhaps a pool cue stick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment