Specialty Store | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 9 April 2010

Specialty Store

My friend took me to this large specialty store when I was holidaying in the capital city at the end of last month. It's very popular because it specializes in home furnishings and household appliances. My friend thought it was funny that I thought that this store sells men's apparel. Well, the name's familiar!

Besides acting as my tour guide, my friend took the opportunity to check out the tv deals available. He said that he would like to buy a HD TV so that his mother could enjoy the World Cup better this summer. I think that's too extravagant but who am I to comment?

We didn’t stay too long there even though my friend wanted to. I didn’t and asked him to make another trip with his guy friends next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment