Getting Rid of Bees | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Getting Rid of Bees

My friend told me that she discovered a huge beehive at the top of the large tree in her compound and she doesn't know what to do about it. I have read that people use smoke to chase bees away but I am afraid of bees and would not be able to do it. The buzzing sound of bees makes my knees weak!

I told her to call up a pest control company but she said that none was willing to go over to her house to check out the beehive, claiming that their services do not include bee control. Fire ant, white ant and termite, yes; bee, no. Well, it's too bad then as I have read that a Houston pest control company offers all kinds of pest control services, including bee control.

I guess if my friend is not able to look for anyone to help her, she would have to let nature take its course. Luckily, she doesn't have young children living with her and she is out of the house for long hours because of work. Hopefully, the bees will leave their hive one day while she is away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment