Looking Tired | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 21 October 2010

Looking Tired

A friend told me that when her friend posted a photo of them on Facebook, another friend commented that she looks tired. She feels slighted and said that it's because she has not had a good night's rest since the birth of her son 7 years ago. She is a young mother to two boys and I guess they have been keeping her on her toes day and night.

My friend wanted to know if she really looks that bad, which is not really true. A little tired yes, but not any worse than any other working lady who has a family to take care of. She told me that she didn't realize it at first, but she has pretty heavy eye bags and asked if I know of any tricks to remove dark circles under eyes. I don't. I too have dark eye circles because of all the late nights!

Anyway, I think it was insensitive of her friend to pass such remarks, especially over the internet and passing judgment over one photograph!

0 comments:

Post a Comment