Cheap Hair Cut | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 26 November 2010

Cheap Hair Cut

I was in Penang yesterday and was very surprised that a "quick" haircut was only RM13 for two people. The catch is that we would need to go in pairs. Even so, that's very cheap! Cheaper than Ipoh!

I had wanted to get a perm, actually, but couldn't find time so far. When I bumped into this super deal, i couldn't resist so my mom and I took up the offer. No, I would need to wait till my hair is longer before getting the perm.

People are never satisfied anyway. If we have straight hair, we would get it all curly. If we are born with curly hair, we would get it straightened, Just like fair people would invest a lot of money in tanning lotions to get a nice tan but dark people would do the same on creams that promises to make us fairer.

But I am so happy that I saved a lot of money on my latest hair cut!

0 comments:

Post a Comment