Phoenix Cosmetology School | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 4 November 2010

Phoenix Cosmetology School

A former classmate of mine told me that she has lost her job a few months ago and couldn't secure another job until today. I feel bad for her and tried to think of a solution for her. I think she should go back to school and being a creative person that she is, a cosmetology course would suit her very well. I know of a reputable cosmetology school in Phoenix which also helps with job placement upon graduation so she should not worry about getting a job.

I am going to let her check out the website of Regency Beauty Institute. It's a very popular cosmetology school which has a few campuses in major cities across the United States. I think that holding a qualification in cosmetology will open a lot of doors for her.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

0 comments:

Post a Comment