Saving Up For A House | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Saving Up For A House

I am working hard to save up money to buy my own pad. Actually, I do have more than enough for 10% down payment for a house but this doesn't seem like a good time to buy property. Friends told me that the market is going to burst soon. According to my sister, there is never a "right" time to go in. If I have the funds, why not go in now?

Even though I don't have a particular house in mind yet, I definitely already have plans on how I want it set up. I will have my own jacuzzi, a home office and an entertainment room. I would also like to have a nice guest room so that friends or family who visit will have a place to put up without paying exorbitant hotel rates!

Anyway, I have been looking at a few auction houses but haven’t come across anything that appeals to me. I’m patiently waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment