Starting A New Website | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 26 November 2010

Starting A New Website

My sister told me that she has a start a new website for her boss. The boss is totally computer illiterate. My sister is not that good, but better. She also thinks that she could always call on me to help.

According to my sister, the website is done but it is very quite there and hardly gets one or two visitors a day. I remember the quiet days of my own websites. I submitted my website to many free directories and I did it manually. That certainly took a lot of time but it was worth it as search engine began taking notice of my site!

Now, there are many tools that could help with free web directory submission and we no longer have to do it manually, one by one. Imagine how much time it saves! I wish there was something like this back then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment