Thanksgiving Holiday | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Thanksgiving Holiday

My sister, her husband and their friends, a pair of husband and wife, made a short trip to Texas last week during Thanksgiving holiday. They don't have family in the States so they usually take the opportunity to see some new places. Since it was Thanksgiving, I was afraid that they would have too much to drink. Besides, maybe Texas has different set of laws than Tennessee and they could unwittingly end up on the wrong side of the law.

I gave my sister the telephone numbers of a couple of Houston DWI lawyers so that IF they get pulled over because they are suspected to be driving under the influence of alcohol, they at least know whom to turn to! I understand that sometimes, charges are made even though the permissible level of blood alcohol concentration is not even breached. How unfair is that??

0 comments:

Post a Comment