Compression Stockings | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 8 January 2011

Compression Stockings

I had the chance to speak to my neighbor the other day at her daughter's wedding reception where my whole family was invited. You know, even though we are neighbors for tens of years, we never had the chance to really talk. I noticed that she had difficulty walking, and she said that she's suffering from pain in her legs.

In addition, she said her doctor has advised her to wear compression stockings because of varicose veins. She doesn't understand how that would help so I promised to look up compression stockings information for her. There's plenty on the web, anyway, and I'd just have to print out for her.

Although we aren't really close, with her children working out of state, I could at least help to keep an eye on the elderly couple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment