Getting Out Of Shape | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 13 January 2011

Getting Out Of Shape

I told my sister that I feel like that I ballooned. She said that from my photos, she couldn't see anything different. Well, I guess it's because my fats are covered by my clothes!

In any case, she told me to do something about it if I'm unhappy with my shape now. Well, what should I do? I'm someone who is lazy and working out in the gym is not my kind of thing. Perhaps it would be better if I had an exercise companion but I can't think of anyone right now.

Should I just take diet pills? I don't eat a lot, actually, and I think fat just accumulated because of my sedentary lifestyle. HHmmm I really should start on a regime whatever it is, before things get out of hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment