Giant Art Print For Housewarming | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Giant Art Print For Housewarming

I have been invited to a friend's housewarming party. She told me that even though her house is not completed yet, she is letting me know in advance so that I can keep myself free for the "big" event.

Since receiving her invitation, I have been wondering what gift to get her. Her house, from the photos I've seen, looks very grand but right now, it doesn't have any "character" yet. I think I should get her the obey giant art. I have to admit that the idea only came to me after coming across the website of shepard fairey prints which offers authentic out of print shepard fairey art.

For those of you who do not know, Shepard Fairey is a contemporary artist from American well known for his "André the Giant Has a Posse" sticker campaign back in the 1980s. More recently, he is well-known for the Barack Obama "HOPE" poster.

Shepard Fairey is definitely not a conventional artist. I hope my friend knows how to appreciate his work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment