Risky Career | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 17 February 2011

Risky Career

My friend told me that when he decided to work offshore, he received objections from his parents. Obviously, the folks thought that working offshore is very risky, which it is, according to my friend. However, safety standards are extremely high and it's quite uncommon to get injured.

My friend jokingly said that if he does get injured due to the negligence or someone else, he could always depend on a good Offshore Injury Lawyer to take up his case and fight for his rights! That's a very positive way to look at things but obviously I wish that nothing bad would happen to him and his colleagues!

Personally, I don’t even dare work offshore. It sounds like a cold and lonely job though the pay is good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment