Visit To A New Housing Development | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 10 February 2011

Visit To A New Housing Development

My friend and I made a visit to a newly developed residential area last week. This development has a large pool in the middle. My friend was careless and dropped her handphone into the pond.

We tried to use a net to catch it but it soon went down. We couldn't do anything since it was so difficult to fish it out now and although we could hire divers it would be very expensive. I don't know if underwater metal detectors would be able to locate a handphone; my friend already wrote it off. What bad luck!

After that incident, we informed the management of it and suggested that railings be built along the pond side so that visitors will not walk too close to the edge if the pond, like my friend did. Hopefully, they will heed our suggestion even though this would incur additional cost for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment