Owning A Home | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 5 March 2011

Owning A Home

My friend just bought a two bedroom apartment in Melbourne, Australia. I am so, so envious of her! Of course, she worked hard for it but so do I!! Well, I believe my time will come!! My friend shared with us photos of her new apartment, which she calls a bird cage. I told her that large or small, it belongs to her now. It beats renting!

Her new apartment still needs to be furnished but she has already installed lighting and bathroom fixtures like lights and bathroom faucets. I really like her new bathtub. I'm surprised she could fit one into her small bathroom. It's luxury. I could just imagine having a long soak in there after a hard day at work!

Now that my friend has achieved her dream of buying her own pad, she has inspired me to do the same. I hope it wouldn't take me too long!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment