Cosmetology Education | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 14 May 2011

Cosmetology Education

My sister told me that she is afraid of being retrenched. Working in a beauty salon but without any beauty qualification, I can understand that she feels that her job is not secure enough, even though her boss has reassured her that she appreciates a hard worker like my sister, despite her lack of beauty qualification.

I think I will ask my sister to check out Columbia beauty school or another campus closer to where she lives, that is run by Regency Beauty Institute because it is possibly the best beauty institute in the country currently.

I know that my sister will claim that she does not have time to further her studies but in a bid to improve herself, she really need to make some sacrifices, right?

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 260T Harbison Boulevard – Columbia, SC 29212

0 comments:

Post a Comment