Natural Testosterone Booster That Works | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 15 May 2011

Natural Testosterone Booster That Works

I met up with my cousin recently. I feel bad that I can't see him more often since he is in college and I feel like I should take care of him since his mother passed away last year. Anyway, my cousin, who has been on the "fat" side since his primary school days, told me that he is going to make a drastic change and working on turning flab into muscle.

He told me that he's taking testosterone boosters, which surprised me. Does ha need supplements to help him build muscles? Does he need to change his body shape so quickly? Does he think that by taking supplements, he doesn't need to work hard at the gym? If he needs supplements, I'd rather he takes a natural testosterone booster instead.

Some people think that a natural product wouldn't work as well but I think that it's just a matter of spending time trying out different products until one finds the product that works. If you know of any, do let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment