Taking Business Up One Level | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 6 May 2011

Taking Business Up One Level

A friend of mine started a new business venture in January this year. However, after only four months, he told me that he felt as if his business is "stuck". I think he may have lost enthusiasm. Running a business demands 101% commitment. It could be tiring at times but we have to keep pushing especially when the rewards are not forthcoming as quickly as we have hoped.

When I heard him out, I believe what he needs is Change management software, something effective that could help him move a level up. It's not easy but with something intuitive like this change management software, he would be able to easily see what is wrong with his business and what solutions he could adopt.

Early intervention is required here and I believe he could easily do it by running the change management software.

0 comments:

Post a Comment