Cosmetology Skills | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 10 June 2011

Cosmetology Skills

Although my friend has told me that self-education and self-development are more important than tertiary education, I still feel a lack. Perhaps it's just a lack of self-confidence? I don't know. However, I will feel better about myself if I have some kind of skills.

I would like to venture into the beauty line but I don't know how I should go about it. My sister told me about Austin beauty school and told me to check out the courses that they offer and the fees. I like it that students are thought in an environment that is just like a beauty salon. That's why graduates have no problems fitting in to the working world.

Hhmm I really need to give this a serious thought.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 500 East Ben White Boulevard, Austin, TX 78704

0 comments:

Post a Comment