London 2012 Olympics Tickets Land On Online Marketplaces | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 24 June 2011

London 2012 Olympics Tickets Land On Online Marketplaces

This morning, a friend told me that he is getting online to buy London 2012 Olympics tickets when the official website opens up for pre-registered people. Hhmm I didn't even know about it but according to him, tickets are sold by batches to curb sale of Olympic tickets in the black market.

But what do you know, soon after the ticket window was opened this morning, I came across some tickets for sale on eBay already. My, aren't these people fast?? I don't know how much the tickets go for so I couldn't tell how much the sellers have marked up on the tickets. I don’t think it would be cheap since it's not easy to get those tickets, judging from feedback from my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment