Study Money | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 23 June 2011

Study Money

A friend told me that a lot of people are not achieving financial freedom because they failed to study money. That really makes sense. He, however, did not elaborate how one studies money and unfortunately, I am left in the dark. Wouldn't it be better if he didn't mention anything about it at all?

After learning about this, though, I began to wonder. If I do not know how to study money, perhaps I should just let someone who does to manage my money. Maybe a company like this Missoula, MT wealth management group?

I am sure there is a similar financial management group where I live. I just need to look for a firm that will put their client's interest first rather than profit for themselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment