Personalized Checks | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Personalized Checks

Although I have a personal and a company checking account, I hardly issue checks. Most of my transactions, like bill payments, are done online while most purchases are done with cash or credit card. Frankly, I'd rather receive checks than issue them! In contrast, my sister is a regular check user, paying all her bills with checks. She would write a check even if she's buying a $10 item!

However, when running a company, there really is no escape from writing bank checks, and when I do issue one, I like it to be special. In the United States, we have the freedom to customize our checks, whether personal or business checks. Of course, you would have to order checks from third party printers, like Carousel Checks for example, and not directly through your bank.

I find this great. When we are running a company, it sets us apart from other companies and is another avenue for us to promote our brand, especially in a competitive business environment. I believe that if we have custom printed checks, the recipients of our checks will remember us better. Perhaps they will think of us when there is a new business opportunity.

This morning, I had the chance to browse through the wide variety of personal and photo checks on the Carousel Checks website. No matter whether we require custom printed checks for personal or business use, we can be sure our needs will be met.

0 comments:

Post a Comment